Saturday, July 23, 2022

Create Calendars and Planners with me using Canva

 




Create these designs with me using Canva

Simple and easy to create digital / printable planner

Digital and Printable Calendar

Planner and Calendar Bundles with Hyperlinks

Undated Calendars and Planner Bundle

Dated Calendar.

Full videos on how to create your own templates. I will start adding videos on how to create stickers, event planners, content planners, etc soon.

I'll also add videos on all the programs I use to create and design, turn my printable into digital planner/calendars plus more. Like and Subscribe to be alerted when I post new videos.


Create your own for free using canva: https://www.canva.com/q/pro/?v=11


#canva #contentcreator #Printableplanner #printablecalendar #calendar #planner #canvatemplate #canvacalendar #lifeplanner #eventplanner #canvaprofree #shorts #shortvideo #shortsvideo #freeprintable #freecalendars #freeplanners #CalendarPrintable, #plannerprintable #contentplanner #freeprintable #canva #freetemplate #canva #calendar #contentcreator #diy #diycalendar #diyplanner #canvatutorial #canva #etsy #digital #digitalplanners #beginnerfriendly

No comments:

Post a Comment